Ready to Start Your Career?
May 25, 2018
Getting Errors During Office 365 Email Exports to PST? Try This Export Tool!
May 25, 2018
Are you unable to export Office 365 emails to a PST file from Exchange Online eDiscovery? Say you're logged into Office 365. You're in the Exchange Admin Center and want to export your eDiscovery search results to a PST file. You select the “Export to a PST file” option but are met with an error message. To get around this problem, try the Office 365 Email Backup and Restore tool by SysTools, the best solution to export Exchange Online Mailbox emails to PST/EML file format.
Common Office 365 to PST Export Errors
- If Internet Explorer 9.0 or later is being used, the application tries to connect but crashes without displaying an error message.
- When using other third-party browsers, you receive the following error message: “Cannot Download the application. The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assistance”.
- Sometimes, the eDiscovery PST Export tool fails or becomes unresponsive in the middle of an email export.
Causes of Office 365 to PST Export ErrorsPST export errors in Office 365 could be due to any of the following reasons:
- Not having MS .NET Framework version 4.5 or later installed if using Internet Explorer 9.0 or later.
- Local Intranet zone settings are not correctly setup in Internet Explorer.
- Using a third-party browser and not having the ClickOnce browser extension installed.
- The connection times out.