How to Crack a Lost Outlook PST File Password
- Easily can be installed on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and below Win OS.
- Unlock PST file created on MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003.
- No MS Outlook Installation needed to crack PST file Password
- PST Password removal without harming the original data of PST file.
- Easily unlocking Complex and lengthy password.
- Both ANSI & Unicode PST Password Recovery.
- Eliminates Old PST password to reset new PST file password
- Easy Graphical User Interface.
- Unlocks the unlimited number of PST file Password.
- One time Payment
- Search the Location of "scanpst.exe" on your PC.
- Run scanpst.exe and click on repair. Keep backup your Outlook PST File, before applying repair process.
- Click on "Start"button >> "Run" OR Press “Window Key” + “R”.
- Type CMD and press enter button.
- Copy the path of Your PST File into a command prompt.
- This will create a copy of PST called “youfilename.psx”(same name as your original PST File).
- When you have completed this process, rename the original PST File as old PST File.
- At the command prompt, type “pst19upg.exe-newfilename.psx” and press enter.
- This will create a Password free Outlook PST File from the PST file.
- Run "Scanpst.exe" and repair the newly created file.
Do you like to write about your infosec knowledge, skills, opinions, or exploits?
Publish your original research, tutorials, articles, or other written content on Cybray's blog to be seen by thousands of infosec readers daily!