Intermediate Printing Security
The Intermediate Printing Security course is intended for IT and cybersecurity professionals that want to learn how to secure print devices.
Students will learn the types of printing devices in use today, the differences between printers and MFPs, and attack vectors for printing devices. The course will also teach students general security best practices to help protect against print job, FW upgrade, and EWS hacking attacks.
- People that will benefit the most from this course are:
- IT professionals
- IT managers
- IT security specialists that want to add another specialization
- IT Security Managers and ISOs
- Basics of network printing
- Basics of network security
- Basics of company level device management
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Know how the printing devices work and their impact on security.
- How can a printing device be used for hacking?
- How to protect your printing devices?
Complete this entire course to earn a Intermediate Printing Security Certificate of Completion
The OWASP Online test is a premium Cybrary assessment test created by iMocha. It is ...
The Six Sigma Test is a premium Cybrary assessment created by iMocha. This exam assesses ...