Intermediate Endpoint Security
In this course, students will learn the importance of endpoint security. The course will cover fundamentals of protecting hardware assets, operating systems, applications, and network devices.
Students will learn security concerns with BYOD, the concept of least privilege, and how to protect data.
People that will benefit the most from this course are:
- IT professionals
- IT managers
- IT security specialists that want to add another specialization
- IT Security Managers and ISOs
- Basic PC Architecture
- Knowledge of the vital importance of endpoint security (look for Endpoint Security Fundamentals course on Cybrary)
- Basics of company level PC fleet management
By the end of this course, students should be able to know:
- What are the goals of endpoint security?
- How to structure Endpoint protection in your company?
- How to manage your company’s PC fleet’s security?
Complete this entire course to earn a Intermediate Endpoint Security Certificate of Completion
The Intermediate Printing Security course is intended for IT and cybersecurity professionals that want to ...
The Intermediate PC Security course will teach students about endpoint protection. Students will learn ...