Check Point Jump Start: CloudGuard Workload Protection
This course, brought to you by industry leader Check Point, introduces you to CloudGuard -- which provides unified cloud-native security for all your assets and workloads. You'll gain insight into the security challenges involving workload protection, and will learn how to deploy and configure the solutions under the CloudGuard umbrella.
Check Point CloudGuard provides unified cloud-native security for all your assets and workloads, giving you the confidence to automate security, prevent threats, and manage posture – everywhere – across your multi-cloud environment.
The purpose of this course is to give you an insight into the security challenges involving workload protection and application security in the cloud and Check Point’s solutions for those challenges. The program will also enable you to perform a basic deployment and configuration of the various solutions under the CloudGuard umbrella.
- Chapter 1 - Program introduction
- Chapter 2 – Introduction to Workload protection and application security
- Lesson 1: Introduction to cybersecurity in the cloud
- Lesson 2: Security challenges of cloud workloads
- Lesson 3: CloudGuard Workload Protection
- Chapter 3 - CloudGuard Workload Protection - Container Security
- Lesson 1: Recap
- Lesson 2: Runtime Protection
- Lesson 3: Image Assurance
- Lesson 4: Admission Control
- Lesson 5: Threat Intelligence
- Lesson 6: Posture Management
- Lesson 7: Deployment
- Lesson 8: Deployment troubleshooting
- Chapter 4 - Shifting protection to the left with CloudGuard ShiftLeft
- Lesson 1: Introduction to shifting security to the left
- Lesson 2: Deployment
- Chapter 5 – CloudGuard Workload protection - Serverless Security
- Lesson 1: Serverless security
- Lesson 2: CloudGuard Serverless Security for AWS Lambda
- Lesson 3: Deployment
- Chapter 6 – CloudGuard Application Security and API Protection
- Lesson 1: Introduction to application security and API protection
- Lesson 2: The CloudGuard AppSec solution
- Lesson 3: Architecture and deployment considerations
- Lesson 4: Deployment process
- Lesson 5: Deployment
- Lesson 6: Setting up API protection
- Lesson 7: Data and customization of AppSec policy
- Chapter 7 – Program summary
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. is a leading provider of cyber security solutions to corporate enterprises and governments globally.
Complete this entire course to earn a Check Point Jump Start: CloudGuard Workload Protection Certificate of Completion
In this course brought to you by industry leader Check Point, you will learn about ...
This course, brought to you by industry leader Check Point, introduces you to Check Point's ...