Helping thousands of teams develop a more skilled cyber security workforce
Manage your training using the world’s fastest growing cyber security catalog
Access thousands of hours of up-to-date expert-authored courses and hands-on learning exercises. Increase the knowledge footprint of your team; and empower them to develop new skills and earn new certifications, faster and more affordably than in-class training.
Empower your team to earn more certifications, for less
The industry’s best instructors teach on Cybrary providing the NEWEST, most up-to-date learning material, helping you and your team stay ahead and earn more certifications, faster.
Assess your Team’s Skills
Gain a clear view of your own employees’ talents. Using Cybrary for Business, start developing an understanding of your team’s skills, learning capacity, ambitions and interests. The fastest path to aligning cyber security skills within your team starts here.
Access usage, trends and powerful analytics
See top learners and popular content, and access easy-to-view insights helping you to showcase development and upskilling of your team.
Assign role-based learning paths
Role-based learning paths, sourced and maintained by a network of subject-matter-experts. Acquire the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the following roles:
Implement training plans aligned to NIST Framework or DoD 8140
As a Cybrary for Business customer, work directly with a dedicated customer success manager to build, customize and implement training plans across your team. Looking to align to the NIST Cyber Security Workforce Framework or DoD8140? Cybrary for Business offers pre-made templates enabling your team to adopt and engage with the tool quickly.
All of Cybrary’s content is mapped by Categories (7), Specialty Areas (33), and Work Roles (52).
NEW Sign up today and gain early access to NIST’s newest mapping framework by Competency Area (60)!
Learn by doing with hands-on labs and capture-the-flag challenges
Access hundreds of hands-on learning exercises. From basic coding to complex network-based environments, hands-on learning empowers your team to learn-by-doing, giving them the confidence in the skills and abilities to perform on the job.
Learn live-online, unlimited LIVE training w/ direct access to the instructor
Cybrary for Business customers get unlimited access to live online skill and certification-prep training. With direct access to Q&A with the instructor, your team members will feel supported and confident through their training experience.
Create and Organize Subteams
Organizing your company in sub-teams is easy with the Enterprise Management Dashboard. With role-based access control, each sub-team has dedicated stats, reports, and a Team Manager. Configure Teams and assign them Training Plans or Custom Learning Paths.
NEW A flexible license structure enables you to manage your team the way you want. Combine free and paid licenses into a single Team View to help you start small and build a data-driven use case for your organization!
Empower you and your team to acquire CEU/CPEs for training performed on Cybrary. These CEU/CPEs are essential for your top talent to maintain their hard-earned certifications from vendors like CompTIA, ISC2, ISACA, and more.
All video courses are eligible for CEU/CPE credit. Every month, 300,000+ IT and cyber professionals use Cybrary to submit CEU/CPEs to maintain certifications.
Work with a Customer Success Team Member
Every customer is assigned a dedicated Cybrary team member to support you and your initiatives.
You’ll get a Customer Success Manager who will help you every step of the way to developing a more skilled cybersecurity workforce. They’ll work with you on the following:
- First, we’ll create a development plan that aligns with your business goals
- Second, we’ll work with you to implement proven tactics for a seamless launch
- We will recommend a strategic roadmap, including certifications and curriculums, to align your workforce development needs within the Cybrary platform
- We will oversee launch and help manage your team’s transition to using Cybrary
- We are your go-to resource – creating and running your strategy through Cybrary
- We’ll have regular check-ins via email, phone and our in-app chat system
- We help everyone get onboard through on-site and virtual training for your teams
RESULTS & REVIEW
- We’ll have regular check-ins to track learning progress and engagement along with suggested improvements
- We are continually monitoring the development of your team to ensure they are making use of the platform and the premium offering you unlock with the Cybrary for Business platform
- Once you’re up and running, we’ll still be here to provide support, strategy, and training to make sure you’re able to maximize your success with Cybrary.
In addition to the above, you’ll have access to:
- There’s a Help Doc for just about everything in our product. Check out https://intercom.help/cybrary while getting set up.
- Our Customer Success team is always available through email, phone and in-app chat for you and your team members.
Cybrary for Business Plan
Contact UsSTART A TEAM TRIAL
Per User/Billed Annually
Start a Team Trial, Today
And receive a free consultation from our Career Success Advisor on aligning your team’s career development goals with the programs Cybrary offers.