This course will go over fundamental concepts of installing and configuring various network devices and the skills needed to recognize and understand network topologies and give the student the knowledge to provide feedback on network requirements.
This beginner-level Networking course will cover the concepts needed to begin their network engineer career. This includes recognizing network devices, including hubs, routers, switches, bridges, servers, transmission media and related hardware.
Network security ultimately helps you protect proprietary information from attack, so it is important to have a strong foundation in network fundamentals, which this course provides.
This course will provide a complete overview of wired and wireless computer networks, devices, and protocols. By the end of this course, you will have a complete understanding of all the up-to-date terminology in network security.
No prior networking knowledge is required. This is a beginner level course that will cover the basics of networking. Access to virtual or hard network equipment for lab sections. Cisco Packet Tracer is recommended
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Show ability to operate network equipment including hubs, routers, switches, bridges, servers, transmission media, and related hardware.
- Configure and optimize network hubs, routers, and switches (e.g., higher-level protocols, tunneling).
- Knowledge of capabilities and applications of network equipment including hubs, routers, switches, bridges, servers, transmission media, and related hardware.
- Install and maintain network infrastructure device operating system software (e.g., IOS, firmware).
- Skill in implementing and testing network infrastructure contingency and recovery plans.
- Install or replace network hubs, routers, and switches.
- Provide feedback on network requirements, including network architecture and infrastructure.
Complete this entire course to earn a Network Fundamentals Certificate of Completion
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND2) practice test helps prepare for the ICND2 100-105 ...
CyberVista’s CompTIA Network+ N10-007 Practice test is intended for learners to assesses their knowledge of ...