End User VPN Security
In this course, students will learn the history of VPNs (Virtual Private Network) and who needs to use a VPN. This course will also teach students about the different types of VPNs and the hardware that is needed to implement VPNs.
Students will also learn the benefits of VPNs, how safe they are to use for securing your data, how VPNs work.
- Anybody that wants to secure their access to internet
- Small business owners
- Managers in small and medium sized companies
- Basic PC usage
- Basics of Internet and networking
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Know why do we have VPN.
- Know the pros and cons of using VPN.
- Know basics of VPN function.
- Know how to use commercially available VPNs?
Complete this entire course to earn a End User VPN Security Certificate of Completion
This End User Cyber Fundamentals course covers Internet risks such as typosquatting, website spoofing, drive-by ...
This online HIPAA Training is designed to introduce students to the Health Insurance Portability and ...