End User VPN Security
In this course, students will learn the history of VPNs (Virtual Private Network) and who needs to use a VPN. This course will also teach students about the different types of VPNs and the hardware that is needed to implement VPNs.
1 hour 53 minutes
NEED TO TRAIN YOUR TEAM? LEARN MORE
Join over 3 million cybersecurity professionals advancing their career
Sign up with
Required fields are marked with an *
Already have an account? Sign In »
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: What is VPN?
Module 3: How VPN Works
Module 4: Commercially Available VPN's
Module 5: Conclusion
Students will also learn the benefits of VPNs, how safe they are to use for securing your data, how VPNs work.
- Anybody that wants to secure their access to internet
- Small business owners
- Managers in small and medium sized companies
- Basic PC usage
- Basics of Internet and networking
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Know why do we have VPN.
- Know the pros and cons of using VPN.
- Know basics of VPN function.
- Know how to use commercially available VPNs?
IT Security Consultant
Certificate of Completion
Complete this entire course to earn a End User VPN Security Certificate of Completion