CISO Competency - Threats
This is the ninth course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which focuses on the CISO Competency in Threat Insights. The CISO must maintain accurate and realistic insights into the evolving threats facing cyber security teams, and produce qualitative and quantitative assessments for risk decisions.
- Role of Threat for the CISO
- Quantitative versus Qualitative Risks
- Dealing with Dark Web Information
- Case Study on Threat Insights
- Guest Speaker: Chris Hodson
Get your CISO certification training from Cybrary today!
Complete this entire course to earn a CISO Competency - Threats Certificate of Completion
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.