Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
This is the ninth course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which focuses on the CISO Competency in Threat Insights. The CISO must maintain accurate and realistic insights into the evolving threats facing cyber security teams, and produce qualitative and quantitative assessments for risk decisions.
Module 1: Threats
- Role of Threat for the CISO
- Quantitative versus Qualitative Risks
- Dealing with Dark Web Information
- Case Study on Threat Insights
- Guest Speaker: Chris Hodson
Certificate of Completion
Complete this course and earn a CISO Competency - Threats Certificate of Completion