CISO Competency - Security
This is the fourth course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which focuses on the CISO Competency in Cyber Security Expertise. The CISO must serve as the governing expert in cyber security for the organization. The CISO must possess excellent working-knowledge of critical security issues.
- Expectations for CISO Security Expertise
- Translating Technology to Plain Speak
- Background, Education, and Training Issues
- Case Study on Cyber Security Expertise
- Guest Speaker: David Ortiz, CISO Bed Bath & Beyond
Get your CISO certification training from Cybrary today!
Complete this entire course to earn a CISO Competency - Security Certificate of Completion
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.
This intermediate-level course will provide the student with in-depth instruction on the lifecycle of cybersecurity ...
This is the twelfth course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which ...