CISO Competency - Discretion
This is the fifth course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which focuses on the CISO Competency in Discretion and Trust. The CISO must be able to exhibit and manage high levels of discretion and trust in dealing with sensitive information regarding threats, investigations, and on-going initiatives.
- Role of Discretion and Trust
- Government and Law Enforcement Interface
- Dealing with Investigations
- Case Study on Discretion and Trust
- Guest Speaker: Jennifer Bayuk
Get your CISO certification training from Cybrary today!
Complete this entire course to earn a CISO Competency - Discretion Certificate of Completion
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.