Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
This is the fifth course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which focuses on the CISO Competency in Discretion and Trust. The CISO must be able to exhibit and manage high levels of discretion and trust in dealing with sensitive information regarding threats, investigations, and on-going initiatives.
Module 1: Discretion
- Role of Discretion and Trust
- Government and Law Enforcement Interface
- Dealing with Investigations
- Case Study on Discretion and Trust
- Guest Speaker: Jennifer Bayuk
Certificate of Completion
Complete this course and earn a CISO Competency - Discretion Certificate of Completion