Advanced Malware Analysis: Redux
In this course, we introduce new techniques to help speed up analysis and transition students from malware analyst to reverse engineer. We skip the malware analysis lab set up and put participants hands on with malware analysis.
The Malware Analysis: Redux course equips participants to handle complex malware analysis tasks by reacquainting them with key analysis topics and exercises.
Attendees should have a knowledge of malware analysis core concepts, a working malware analysis lab and a skill set in x86, x64 architecture and Windows APIs. A software development background is also recommended.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Triage malicious software
- Understand the static and dynamic analysis process
- Decipher file formats
- Extract malware artifacts
- Understand malware’s functionality
- Learn about obfuscation techniques
- Debug malware
- Understand x86 and x64 Architecture
- Understand assembly language
- Learn about control structures
- Disassemble malware
- Unpack Malware
- Learn how to hunt for malware in memory
Complete this entire course to earn a Advanced Malware Analysis: Redux Certificate of Completion
The Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking course prepares students for certifications, like CEH. This course ...
In this malware analysis course you will learn how to perform dynamic and static analysis ...