Advanced Malware Analysis: Redux
Do you have knowledge of malware analysis core concepts, but want to transition from malware analyst to reverse engineer? Brian Rogalski, CEO of Hexcapes, equips you to handle complex tasks such as extracting, debugging, disassembling, unpacking, and hunting malware. Gain the hands-on experience you need to level up.
The Malware Analysis: Redux course equips participants to handle complex malware analysis tasks by reacquainting them with key analysis topics and exercises.
Attendees should have a knowledge of malware analysis core concepts, a working malware analysis lab and a skill set in x86, x64 architecture and Windows APIs. A software development background is also recommended.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Triage malicious software
- Understand the static and dynamic analysis process
- Decipher file formats
- Extract malware artifacts
- Understand malware’s functionality
- Learn about obfuscation techniques
- Debug malware
- Understand x86 and x64 Architecture
- Understand assembly language
- Learn about control structures
- Disassemble malware
- Unpack Malware
- Learn how to hunt for malware in memory
Complete this entire course to earn a Advanced Malware Analysis: Redux Certificate of Completion
To assess the strength of your organization’s cybersecurity posture, you need to gather information, perform ...
Are you on the path to becoming a SOC Analyst or preparing for your CEH ...