This Practice Test is part of a Career Path: Become a Cyber Security Engineer
If you are looking to validate your competence in information security and want to differentiate yourself from other security professionals in the job market, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
In an increasingly complex cyber landscape, there is a growing need for information security leaders who possess the depth of expertise needed to establish capable security programs and protect an organizations' critical information assets. The CISSP is the proven standard of that knowledge.
This practice test from Transcender will prepare you to confidently ace the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification exam.
The Transcender CISSP practice test includes 906 exam questions and 892 flashcards.
Obtaining your CISSP certification signifies that you possess the ability to design, engineer, implement, and manage their overall information security program to protect organizations from growing sophisticated attacks.
Why Get CISSP Certified
The CISSP credential is a valued certification for most professionals and is highly respected by a majority of large, global companies such as Google, P&G, and IBM. From a career perspective, security professionals will acquire a well-rounded body of knowledge, both business and technical to have better opportunities in this field.
According to the Global Information Security and Workforce study, CISSP professionals earn a worldwide average salary that is 25% more than that of their non-certified counterparts. Most surveys such as the Tech Republic survey ranked jobs for CISSP professionals at number 4 in the top 15 highest paying jobs.
CISSP Exam Details
The CISSP is the only exam required to obtain your CISSP certification. This exam tests an individual's competence in 8 domains, which include:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Engineering
- Communications and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
The exam consists of 250 multiple-choice and advanced innovative questions which testers have 6 hours to complete. You must receive a score of 700 or higher in order to pass.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
*Access Practice Test After Purchase
Once you've purchased this practice test, you can access it by navigating to the homepage and clicking 'My Apps.'
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.