Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are looking to become a successful Windows server administrator and utilize Windows Server 2008 to manage infrastructure, Web, and IT application servers, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
A server administrator is responsible for the operations and day-to-day management of an infrastructure of Windows Server 2008 servers for an enterprise organization. Windows server administrators use scripts and batch files written by others to accomplish tasks on a regular basis. They conduct most server management tasks remotely by using Remote Desktop Server or administration tools installed on their local workstation.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Windows Server 2008 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-646 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to build and configure servers, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-646 certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to manage the server operating system, file, and directory services, complete software distribution and updates, profile and monitor assigned servers, and troubleshoot servers. Qualified server administrators also support engineering projects.
Topics of Emphasis
- Plan for Server Deployment
- Plan for Server Management
- Monitor and Maintain Servers
- Plan Application and Data Provisioning
- Plan for Business Continuity and High Availability
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.