Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cybersecurity professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are looking to learn the fundamentals of database technology and set yourself as a capable Oracle Database Administrator, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Structured Query Language (SQL) is the set of statements with which all programs and users access data in an Oracle database. Using this language, you will be able to easily retrieve, manage and manipulate the data contained within relational databases.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of reporting aggregated data, displaying data, using subqueries to solve queries and managing tables using DML statements will greatly benefit from The Oracle 1Z0-062 Hands-On Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable database administrator, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Oracle 1Z0-062 certification exam.
Obtaining the Oracle 1Z0-062 certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to manage Oracle databases using SQL, making you a qualified and desired professional in the field.
Topics of Emphasis
- Oracle Database Instances
- Configuring an Oracle Network Environment
- Managing Database Storage Structures
- Administering User Security
- Managing Space
- Managing Data
- Concurrency and Undo
- Implementing Oracle Database
- Auditing Using Backup and Recovery Concepts
- Performing Database Recovery
- Moving Data
- Managing Database Performance
- Managing Resource Using Database Resource Manager
- Automating Tasks Using Oracle Scheduler
- Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure and Using Oracle Restart
- Installing Oracle 12c
- Creating an Oracle Database Using DBCA
- Upgrading to Oracle 12c
- Migrating Data Using Oracle Data Pump
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.