If you are looking to create a variety of professional documents in varying formats and validate your skills on Microsoft Word 2016, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of document creation and editing will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 77-725 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to navigate Word 2016 in an enterprise environment, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 77-725 certification exam.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams introduce a new performance-based format for improved testing of a candidate's knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs:
- MOS 2016 exam task instructions generally do not include the command name, as in previous versions. For example, function names are avoided and are replaced with descriptors. This means candidates must understand the purpose and common usage of the program functionality in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects.
- The MOS 2016 exam format incorporates multiple projects.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to create and edit documents for a variety of purposes and situations using Microsoft Word 2016. Document examples include professional-looking reports, multi-column newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence.
Topics of Emphasis
- Create and Manage Documents
- Navigate Word
- Format a Document
- Customize Options and Views for Documents
- Print and Save Documents
- Insert Text and Paragraphs
- Format Text and Paragraphs
- Order and Group Text and Paragraphs
- Create Tables in a Document
- Modify Tables in a Document
- Create and Modify a List
- Create and Manage References
- Insert and Use Content Building Blocks
- Work with Graphic Elements
- Format Graphic Elements
- Insert and Format SmartArt Graphics
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.