Cisco CCNA 200-105 ICND2: Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
Evolve your networking skills to fill the role of a core network engineer by using real Cisco Routers and Switches on your own device. The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Virtual Lab will prepare you to install, manage, monitor, secure, and more. This lab will prepare you for the Cisco CCNA 200- 105 certification exam.
If you are looking to enhance the foundational networking knowledge you possess and are determined to take your career further, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
The need for highly skilled networking professionals continues to grow as the IT industry does and emerging network engineers have the opportunity to become the change-makers in their field as they solve complex networking challenges.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of network fundamentals, LAN switching technologies, IPv4 and IPv6 routing technologies, WAN technologies, infrastructure services, infrastructure security, and infrastructure management will greatly benefit from The Cisco CCNA Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable network engineer, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Cisco 200-105 Certified Network Associate certification exam.
Obtaining your CCNA certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to oversee and operate networks from all aspects, making you a qualified and desired professional in the field.
Individuals have the option of earning their CCNA by passing the 100-105 and the 200-105 certification exam, or they can take the 200-125 certification exam only. The 200-105 material covered in this lab will fully prepare you for either certification option.
Exercises Included in this Lab
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot VLANs
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Interswitch Connectivity
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Spanning Tree Protocols
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot STP Related Features
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot EtherChannel
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Inter-VLAN Routing
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Single Area OSPFv2 for IPv4
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Multi Area OSPFv2 for IPv4
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Single Area OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Multi Area OSPFv3 for IPv6
- Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv4
- Configure and Verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and Verify PPP on WAN Interfaces C
- onfigure and Verify PPPoE Client Side Interfaces
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot GRE Tunnel Connectivity
- Configure and Verify Basic HSRP
- Configure and Verify IPv4 and IPv6 Access Lists for Traffic Filtering
- Configure and Verify Device-Monitoring Protocols
- Troubleshoot Network Connectivity Issues Using ICMP Echo-Based IP SLA
- Troubleshoot and Resolve problems using Local SPAN
- Troubleshoot Basic Layer 3 End-to-End Connectivity Issues
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) practice exam helps prepare for the ICND2 200-105 ...
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND2) practice test helps prepare for the ICND2 100-105 ...