Microsoft Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012: 70-410
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and work hands- on using Windows Server 2012. In the MCSA (Microsoft) 70-410 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively implement, manage, maintain, and provision services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
If you are looking to more easily implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Core Solutions of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-410 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to configure local storage, file and share access, configure virtual networks and deploy DHCP, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-410 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are part one of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to implement, manage, maintain, and provision services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Topics of Emphasis
- Configure Local Storage
- Install and Configure Servers
- Configure Disk Pools
- Managing Failover Clustering and Storage Pools
- Configure File and Share Access
- Create and Configure Virtual Machine Settings
- Create and Configure Virtual Machine Storage
- Create and Configure Virtual Networks
- Configure Network Interface Card Teaming in VMs
- Create and Manage AD Groups and OUs
- Deploy and Configure DHCP Service
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 Addressing
- Create and Manage Active Directory Users and Computers
- Deploy and Configure DNS Service
- Configure Print and Document Services
- Configure Security Policies
- Install Domain Controllers
- Configure Application Restriction Policies
- Create Group Policy Objects
- Install AD DS on Server Core
- Configure Windows Firewall
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Stand out as an exceptionally skilled enterprise professional and learn to work more efficiently using ...
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 practice exam helps to prepare for the Microsoft 70-410 ...