CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Validate your Cisco routing knowledge and configure networks of varied size, complexity and design, from simple IPv4 and IPv6 networks, to medium and large enterprise networks, to complex network infrastructures.
If you are looking to enhance the foundational networking knowledge you possess with the ability to administer and verify networks and are determined to take your career further, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
The need for highly skilled networking professionals continues to grow and emerging network engineers have the opportunity to become more beneficial in the workplace when they certify their Cisco routing skills.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Cisco router and switch hardware and routing technologies will greatly benefit from The CCNP Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) Virtual Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable network engineer, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Cisco 300-101 ROUTE certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to use advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6.
The Cisco 300-101 ROUTE is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications. It covers the configuration of highly secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
Exercises Included in the 300-101 Lab
- Configure and verify PPP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Configure and verify static and default routing
- Configure and verify VRF lite
- Route redistribution and filtering techniques
- EIGRP Route summarization
- OSPF Route summarization
- Configure and verify policy based routing
- Configure and verify RIPng
- Configure and verify EIGRP
- Configure and verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and verify OSPF
- Configure and verify OSPF for IPv6
- Configure and verify BGP
- Configure and verify BGP for IPv6
- Configure and verify GRE
- Configure device management and access control
- Configure and verify router security features
- Configuring network services
- Configure and verify IPv4 Network Address Translation
- Configure and verify IP SLA Configure and verify tracking objects
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE) is a Practice Exam helping those preparing for the Cisco ...
Validate your Cisco routing knowledge and configure networks of varied size, complexity and design, from ...