Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are looking to more easily implement and configure Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Core Solutions of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-411 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access, and data security, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-411 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are part two of a series of three exams that test the skills and knowledge necessary to administer a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to implement, manage, maintain, and provision services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.
Topics of Emphasis
- Install and Configure Windows Deployment Services
- Implement Patch Management
- Monitor Servers
- Configure Distributed File System
- Configure File Server Resource Manager
- Configure File and Disk Encryption
- Configure Advanced Audit Policy
- Configure DNS Zones
- Configure DNS Records
- Configure VPN and Routing
- Configure a Network Policy Server
- Configure Network Access Protection
- Configure Service Authentication
- Configure Domain Controllers
- Maintain Active Directory
- Configure Account Policies
- Configure Group Policy Processing
- Configure Group Policy settings
- Configure Group Policy Preferences
- Manage Group Policy objects
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.