Microsoft 70-764: Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure
The 70-764 Virtual Lab will help you learn Microsoft SQL Server 2016. By completing the lab tasks, you will improve your practical skills in configuring access to data and auditing, managing backups and restoring a database, managing and monitoring SQL Server instances, managing high availability and disaster recovery.
If you are looking to administer the Microsoft SQL Server database and gain faster insights on data, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to harness Microsoft SQL Server 2014 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-764 Virtual Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to manage and implement databases and work with powerful reporting tools, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-764 certification exam.
This virtual lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for database professionals who perform installation, maintenance, and configuration tasks.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to configure data access and auditing, manage backup and restoration of databases, monitor SQL Server instances, and manage high availability and disaster recovery.
Included Lab Exercises
- Data Encryption Backup and Connection Encryption
- Manage Database Object Permissions
- Configure Security Options
- Configure Audits for SQL Server
- Back Up Databases Piecemeal
- Restore Database and File Groups
- Work with Restore Options
- Maintain Database Integrity
- Monitor the Database Activity
- Configure Data Collection and UCP
- Manage a Query Store Using Trace and Extended Events
- Manage Indexes
- Manage Statistics
- Manage Operators
- Monitor SQL Server
- Configure Log Shipping
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure - 70-764 practice exam helps to prepare for the Microsoft ...
70-764 Administering a SQL Database Infrastructure (MCSA: SQL Server 2016) Certification Package