Plans & Pricing
- Limited access
- Unlimited access to video courses
- Unlimited access to skill assessments
- Unlimited access to virtual labs
- Unlimited access to practice tests
- Expert created career paths
- Career coaching & networking
- Unlimited access to all learning content
- Customizable learning paths
- NIST & DoD 8140 aligned learning paths
- Analytics, dashboards, & reporting
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Single-Sign On
- Everything included in the Essentials package
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Exclusive access to a content engineer
- Integration with your LMS
Frequently Asked Questions
96% of Fortune 1000 Companies
Wall of Love
"I have been interviewing for 3 or 4 months for entry level SOC analyst jobs. I was not performing well on the technical interviews when I got that far into the process. The career development programs through Cybrary Insider Pro helped me strengthen my technical skills. I received a job offer yesterday that I accepted for a SOC in Dallas."
"I have purchased the labs in the past to help with hands-on scenarios, so when Cybrary announced a pro membership that included that, plus more, I needed to check it out. I am about to start my Masters Degree this year in Cybersecurity and Ethical Hacking, plenty of what Cybrary provides so far, but now to have hands on labs, practice tests, and even availability to talk with someone who is in the field will be very beneficial, I am really hoping to help accelerate my Masters Degree program with this and Graduate in half the time it normally takes. I have great aspirations to be a security Expert one day and Cybrary has just upped their game in providing that in the next step."
"With my newly assigned position I am required to obtain a CISSP certification within 6-months. I liked the availability of virtual labs, practice exams and course content that I will have access to via Insider Pro."
"I signed up because I felt like it was a lot more tools and resources that would be beneficial to helping me succeed in passing the exams, and putting me in a position to succeed. I really want to succeed in this industry. Working on computers and troubleshooting is a joy for me. So anything that helps me to get to my goal of landing my first job in the industry, I’m all for it."