Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cybersecurity professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: the Right Tool for the Right Job
Module 3: Getting Prepared
Module 4: Basics
Module 5: Module 5: Variables
Module 6: Terraform Modules
Module 7: Provisioners
Module 8: State Management
Module 9: Functions
Module 10: Conditionals and Loops
Module 11: Summary
Obtain exposure to key security considerations in managing Terraform configurations with Cybrary's Fundamentals of Terraform course.
- Solid grasp of cloud fundamentals and some experience creating services in a public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, Oracle, etc.)
- Prior experience writing automation scripts (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.) is not required, but will make certain labs much easier.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand where Terraform fits into the Infrastructure as a code ecosystem
- Utilize the fundamental syntax and organization of Terraform code
- Understand valuable resources and references for future Terraform work
- Simplify reusable applistructure patterns with Terraform modules
- Make practical use of Terraform in a team environment
Certificate of Completion
Complete this entire course to earn a Fundamentals of Terraform Certificate of Completion