Do you develop and maintain information system controls? Interested in ops and compliance? Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control is for you! Our CRISC training course will prepare you to enact strategic and focused plans to mitigate risk and to make competent risk-based decisions.
What is the CRISC certification by ISACA?
ISACA’s Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control certification is for IT and business professionals who develop and maintain information system controls, and whose job revolves around security operations and compliance. The CRISC is quickly being implemented into operational and management level positions at organizations of almost any size.
Individuals who have achieved the CRISC certification have proven a strong level of understanding and capability to enact best-practice information systems control. This certification is ideal for anyone involved in risk monitoring and mitigation within their organization, including the following personnel: IT, Cyber Security, Business Analysts, Risk Professionals, PM's, Management / Executives.
The Online CRISC Training Course - Risk and Information Systems Control
Our CRISC course will prepare you for identifying, evaluating, and managing risk through construction, implementation, and maintenance of information technology and security controls. In under nine hours, you can raise your confidence and understanding of IT risk management.
Our CRISC training course covers the four CRISC domains, including:
- Domain 1 - Risk Identification
- Domain 2 - IT Risk Assessment
- Domain 3 - Risk Response and Reporting
- Domain 4 - Information Technology and Security
About the CRISC Certification
The CRISC certification is an ANSI accredited certification and is, therefore, an internationally recognized standard of performance. Developed by a team of risk management industry-leading professionals, the CRISC certification is designed to ensure that those that achieve it are equipped to benefit their organizations in the following ways:
- Firmly understand the impact of IT and Enterprise risk management and how risk affects their organization.
- Can effectively prepare and enact strategic and focused plans and risk and control monitoring to mitigate risk.
- Make competent risk-based decisions.
- Set common language and perspective risks that can become the baseline for risk management within their organizations.
CEU / CPE: 9
Complete this entire course to earn a CRISC Certificate of Completion