Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
This is the second course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which focuses on the CISO Competency in Finance & Administration. An awareness and understanding of corporate finance and business administration is essential for the CISO to succeed as a senior executive. This includes expertise in competing for budget, resources, staff, and attention.
Module 1: Finance & Administration
- Role of Corporate Finance
- Importance of Competent Administration
- Predictive Planning and Dealing with Cuts
- Case Study on Finance and Administration
- Guest Speaker (invited): Bill O’Hern, SVP/CSO AT&T
Certificate of Completion
Complete this course and earn a CISO Competency - Finance & Administration Certificate of Completion