CISO Competency - Finance & Administration
This is the second course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which focuses on the CISO Competency in Finance & Administration. An awareness and understanding of corporate finance and business administration is essential to succeed as an exec. This includes expertise in competing for budget, resources, staff, and more.
- Role of Corporate Finance
- Importance of Competent Administration
- Predictive Planning and Dealing with Cuts
- Case Study on Finance and Administration
- Guest Speaker (invited): Bill O’Hern, SVP/CSO AT&T
Get your CISO certification training from Cybrary today!
Complete this entire course to earn a CISO Competency - Finance & Administration Certificate of Completion
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.