CISO Competency - Finance & Administration
This is the second course in Ed Amoroso's Twelve Competencies of the Effective CISO, which focuses on the CISO Competency in Finance & Administration. An awareness and understanding of corporate finance and business administration is essential to succeed as an exec. This includes expertise in competing for budget, resources, staff, and more.
- Role of Corporate Finance
- Importance of Competent Administration
- Predictive Planning and Dealing with Cuts
- Case Study on Finance and Administration
- Guest Speaker (invited): Bill O’Hern, SVP/CSO AT&T
Complete this entire course to earn a CISO Competency - Finance & Administration Certificate of Completion
Dr. Edward G. Amoroso, CEO of TAG Cyber and former CISO of AT&T develops insights ...
In this CISO certification training, you will learn what other CISO's are focusing their time ...