This course goes into details about Azure Policy and how it can be used for IT governance of Azure resources.
In this course, you will learn the concepts of Azure Policy, how to define and assign policies to resources, how to create initiatives that combine multiple policies, and how to evaluate the effects of a policy. It also teaches how to author custom policies, which will fit the organization’s needs.
- Familiarity with Azure and Azure services
- Familiarity with JSON
- Understanding of IT governance and compliance
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand what Azure Policy is
- Define Azure Policy and Initiative
- Assign Azure Policy and Initiative
- Understand the Policy effects and evaluate the impact
- Author custom Azure Policy
Complete this entire course to earn a Azure Policies Certificate of Completion
The flexibility provided by the cloud is an amazing benefit until it results in unbounded ...
This IT Pro Challenge hands-on lab shows learners how to implement and configure an Azure ...