Are you familiar with Azure Cloud Services and JSON scripting, but want to learn how to create and assign custom Azure policies? In this course, you will explore how Azure Policy is used for IT governance of resources. If you’re looking to become an IT auditor, compliance manager, or cloud security architect, then this is the course for you.
In this course, you will learn the concepts of Azure Policy, how to define and assign policies to resources, how to create initiatives that combine multiple policies, and how to evaluate the effects of a policy. It also teaches how to author custom policies, which will fit the organization’s needs.
- Familiarity with Azure and Azure services
- Familiarity with JSON
- Understanding of IT governance and compliance
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand what Azure Policy is
- Define Azure Policy and Initiative
- Assign Azure Policy and Initiative
- Understand the Policy effects and evaluate the impact
- Author custom Azure Policy
Complete this entire course to earn a Azure Policies Certificate of Completion