AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
Azure Solution Architects are responsible for taking business requirements and turning them into solutions on Azure, Microsoft’s cloud platform. In this AZ-300 training, you will learn about Azure’s compute, storage, security, governance, and data solutions. This course prepares you for the AZ-300 exam. (Note: AZ-300 has been replaced by AZ-303.)
3.22Configure Role Based Access Control (RBAC) for Storage Accounts
By completing this AZ-300 training, you will gain knowledge of Azure’s compute, storage, security, governance, and data solutions to help you deliver results for your business. By combining lecture with demonstrations of the services, this course will also prepare you for the AZ-300 exam, which is part of the Azure Architect certification.
What is the AZ-300 Exam?
The Microsoft Azure platform is a cloud computing platform created by Microsoft. Formerly called Windows Azure, the platform offers users numerous cloud computing services including, computing, storage, analytics, and networking.
Microsoft offers various certifications that can be attained through exams. These credentials provide certified individuals with proof of their proficiency in specific areas of the Azure platform. The AZ-300 exam is one of two exams that are required to earn the role-based certification of Azure Solution Architect Expert. The other exam is AZ-301, Microsoft Azure Architect Design.
What is Involved in the AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Course?
This Azure architect certification prep course covers all of the requirements of the AZ-300 exam. The areas covered include:
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Deployment and Configuration of Infrastructure
- Implementing Workloads and Security
- Creating and Deploying Applications
- Implementing Authentication and Secure Data
- Developing for the Cloud and Azure Storage
- AZ-300 Exam Preparation
Students in the AZ-300 course will have the opportunity to view lectures that will educate them on the core concepts, terms, and principles of the Azure platform and demos at the end of each module will allow students to gain hands-on experience using possible real-world scenarios.
The AZ-300 training course is an intermediate level course that is designed for students who have some experience with Microsoft Azure, IT technologies, and networking environments and architecture. The course will be beneficial to individuals looking to improve and increase their skillset and enhance their IT careers.
The AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies course has a total of 7 hours and 58 minutes of clock time. Students who complete the course will earn 9 CEU/CPE and a Certificate of Completion.
Why Take this AZ-300 Training Course?
Cybrary’s AZ-300 training is essential for anyone who wants to pursue the Microsoft role-based certification of Azure Solution Architect Expert. It will prepare students to successfully pass one of the two required exams for that credential. Additionally, there are other advantages to taking the exam prep course and passing the exam. Some of these include:
- Potential career growth – Nearly every certification that an IT professional earns puts him or her on track to increased earnings and career growth. Hiring managers and recruiters often place candidates with desired credentials ahead of other non-certified applicants, making attaining certifications a valuable asset when it comes to job opportunities and advancement.
- Flexibility – For people who value flexibility in their IT careers, Microsoft Azure certifications offer that. With these certifications, including the AZ-300, individuals might be qualified for numerous different roles within the IT field.
- Keeping updates on industry trends – Technology changes and evolves rapidly these days. Continuing education will help students keep up with the latest trends in the technology industry.
- Proof of knowledge – An AZ-300 certification demonstrates that the credential holder has a specific skillset and detailed knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform. It’s a valuable addition to resumes and will set certified candidates apart from the uncertified ones.
- Demonstration of career dedication – Continued desire to learn and commitment to earning certifications demonstrates that individuals are dedicated to their IT careers. It shows that they are willing to put time and effort into furthering their education in an industry they are passionate about. This is an attribute that potential employers admire, and it can help candidates stand out in a good way.
What Does the AZ-300 Exam Entail?
The AZ-300 Azure exam measures the following skills:
- Deploy and configure infrastructure (25-30%)
- Implement workloads and security (20-25%)
- Create and deploy apps (5-10%)
- Implement authentication and secure data (5-10%)
- Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage (20-25%)
Microsoft requires that candidates have at least one year of work experience and knowledge of IT, security, data management, and identity operations, as well as knowledge of DevOps, Azure development and Azure administration to be eligible to take the AZ-300 exam.
The exam will consist of 40-60 questions for which candidates will have two and a half hours to complete. Candidates must earn a passing score of 700.
How is it Best to Prepare for the AZ-300 Exam?
The AZ-300 Microsoft Azure exam is an intermediate level exam that requires candidates to be proficient in the topics mentioned above. Candidates for this certification will have some work experience and Azure knowledge, but that isn’t likely to be enough to pass the test. Exam takers need to have the training and review that are covered in an AZ-300 training course.
The AZ-300 Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies training course will provide students with the understanding and comprehension they need to successfully pass the certification exam. Cybrary is one of the foremost online technology training websites. We are excited to help students with their AZ-300 exam prep. Sign up for this training course now to start or continue with your Microsoft Azure certifications. Click the Register button at the top right of this screen to get started.
Complete this entire course to earn a AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies Certificate of Completion
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.