Agile Project Management
This course will introduce the history, applicability, and techniques used in various Agile project management methodologies. Agile has become one of the fastest growing and most popular project management methods throughout IT.
Many companies tend to look at Agile as a panacea for their failing projects, but this is very dangerous thinking. Agile is a unique perspective, and applied philosophical approach to rapidly providing value to an organization, but it still requires proper planning and execution. So, where did Agile start? Why is it so revolutionary? What are the pitfalls and best practices with Agile? Let’s explore some historical perspectives that led to Agile projects, and look at some modern flavors of Agile in widespread use today.
- Business Management Background (2-3 Years Preferred)
- Some experience with Cybersecurity and other types of IT Projects
- General knowledge of Project Management Methodologies (typically Waterfall)
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the origins and philosophy of Agile Project Management
- Understand the types of Agile Methodologies
- Understand best practices of Agile Projects
- Select the best Agile Methodology for a Project
- Plan Projects using an Agile Methodology
- Execute Projects using an Agile Methodology
Complete this entire course to earn a Agile Project Management Certificate of Completion
The Agile Project Management test is been designed to assess the candidates in the areas ...
Agile PM Practitioner practice exam helps to prepare for the AgilePM Practitioner or the PMI-ACP ...