Microsoft Windows Operating System Fundamentals
Demonstrate your readiness to thrive in a digital workplace with the practical knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and set yourself apart as a highly skilled enterprise professional. In the Microsoft 98-349 Virtual Lab, learn to effectively understand operating system configurations and maintenance, install and upgrade client systems, and more
If you are looking to enhance your Microsoft knowledge by learning more about Windows Operating Systems, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 98-349 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to navigate Windows Operating Systems configurations and maintenance, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 98-349 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who have knowledge of fundamental Windows operating system concepts in a Windows 10 environment, but is set at a beginner level and can be used by those looking to enter the IT field.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to understand operating system configurations and maintenance, install and upgrade client systems, manage applications, manage files, folders and devices.
Topics of Emphasis
- Configure Control Panel Options
- Configure Desktop Settings
- Understand Native Applications and Tools
- Understand Mobility
- Understand Remote Management and Assistance
- Identify Windows Operating System Editions
- Understand Installation Types
- Understand Virtualized Clients
- Understand Application Installations
- Understand User Account Control
- Remove Malicious Software
- Understand Services Understand Application Virtualization
- Understand File and Print Sharing
- Understand Encryption
- Understand Libraries
- Connect Devices
- Understand Storage
- Understand Printing Devices
- Understand System Devices
- Understand Backup and Recovery Methods
- Understand Maintenance Tools
- Understand Updates
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Windows Operating System Fundamentals practice exam helps to prepare for the Microsoft 98-349 exam which ...
This course will teach you how to install the Windows 10 operating system on a ...