Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are looking to enhance the foundational networking knowledge you possess with the ability to troubleshoot Cisco network technologies and are determined to take your career further, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
The need for highly skilled networking professionals continues to grow and emerging network engineers have the opportunity to become more beneficial in the workplace when they certify their Cisco troubleshooting skills.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Cisco router and switch hardware and general networking technologies will greatly benefit from The CCNP Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) Virtual Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable network engineer, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Cisco 300-135 certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
Exercises Included in the 300-135 Lab
- Troubleshooting and maintenance tools
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 1
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 2
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 3
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 4
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 5
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 6
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 7
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 8
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 9 IPv6
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 10 IPv6
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 11 IPv6
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.