Microsoft Software Development Fundamentals
Take a dive into the exciting world of software development and hone your skills at programming in C#. In the Microsoft 98-361 Virtual Lab, learn to demonstrate an understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, web applications, desktop applications, and databases.
If you are looking to begin your career as a capable software developer and gain basic programming skills, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of software development fundamentals will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 98-361 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to program in C#, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 98-361 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who have some experience with C# or Microsoft Visual Basic .NET.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to prove core development skills and demonstrate an understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, web applications, desktop applications, and databases.
Topics of Emphasis
- Understand computer storage and data types
- Understand computer decision structures
- Identify the appropriate method for handling repetition
- Understand error handling
- Understand the fundamentals of classes
- Understand inheritance
- Understand polymorphism
- Understand encapsulation
- Understand Algorithms and Data Structures
- Understand web hosting
- Understand web services
- Understand Windows Store apps
- Understand console-based applications
- Understand Windows Services
- Understand relational database management systems
- Understand database query methods
- Understand database connection methods
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
In this Terraform training course, students will learn the basics of the tool through hands-on ...
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals is a course designed to help both those looking for more information ...