Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security
Prepare to secure network infrastructure and develop core security concepts as they relate to Cisco Routers and Switches. The Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security Virtual Lab will prepare you to install, troubleshoot, and monitor a secure network to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.
If you are looking to enhance the foundational networking knowledge you possess with the ability to implement Cisco network security and are determined to take your career further, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
The need for highly skilled networking professionals continues to grow and emerging network engineers have the opportunity to become more beneficial in the workplace when they certify their skills in network security.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of security concepts, managing secure access, VPN encryption, firewalls, intrusion prevention, web and email content security, and endpoint security will greatly benefit from The Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security Virtual Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable network engineer, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Cisco 210-260 certification exam.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to oversee and operate networks securely, making you a qualified and desired professional in the field.
Exercises Included in the 210-260 Lab
- Implement security on Cisco routers using the CLI
- Securing the management plane on Cisco routers using the CLI
- Implement IOS features to mitigate threats in a network
- Implement VLANs and trunking
- Spanning tree and other layer 2 best practices
- Implement zone based policy firewall using the CLI
- Implement the Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance
- Implement Network Address Translation and Port Address Translation
- Configure Cisco IOS IPS using the CLI
- Implement an IOS IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication
- Implement SSL VPN using ASA device manager
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
This course will go over fundamental concepts of installing and configuring various network devices and ...
Implementing Cisco Network Security (IINS) practice exam covers topics on Cisco's 210-260 IINS exam which ...