If you are looking to create business intelligence solutions using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 databases and gain faster insights on data, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system with the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications. Being able to tell a story using data is critical for today's evolving businesses who need insight into their customers, products, etc.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of how to harness Microsoft SQL Server 2012 databases to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-467 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to design an overall BI infrastructure, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-467 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for business intelligence (BI) architects, who are responsible for the overall design of a BI infrastructure and how it relates to other data systems in use.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan business intelligence (BI) infrastructure, design BI infrastructure, design a reporting solution, design BI data models, and design an ETL solution.
Topics of Emphasis
- ETL in SSIS and Processing in Analysis Services
- Proactive Caching in SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Understand Performance of Named Queries in Data Source View
- Analyze Performance Consequences of MDX and DMX Queries
- Create Multiple Partitions to improve Query and Load Performance
- Implement Appropriate Indexing Strategy on Fact Tables Aggregations in SSAS Partitions and Storage Modes in SSAS
- Create Automated Backup of SQL Server
- Configure Kerberos Constrained Delegation for Analysis Services
- Dynamic Dimension Security in SSAS
- Configure HTTP Access to Analysis Services on IIS
- Design Roles for Calculated Measures
- Parallel Bulk Loading Using Partition Switching
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Configure Logging for ETL Package
- Design a Reporting Services Dataset
- Manage Excel Services and Reporting for SharePoint
- Plan and Manage Reporting Services
- Configure Design BI Reporting Solution Architecture_Updated
- Design the Data Warehouse
- Design Cube Architecture Many to Many Multidimensional Database (SSAS)
- Design and Create MDX Calculations
- Deploy SSIS Solutions
- Design Package Configurations for SSIS Packages
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.