Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are determined to stay ahead of industry changes and demonstrate your ability to work with a variety of hardware, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Technologies and trends such as virtualization, data centers, software-defined networking, security risks and network attached storage improvements are causing many IT departments to transform into data centers.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of server maintenance and support will greatly benefit from the CompTIA SK0-004: Server+ Hands-On Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable IT professional, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the CompTIA Server+ certification exam.
Obtaining your CompTIA Server+ certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan, secure and maintain a variety of server equipment.
Topics of Emphasis
- Installing an NOS
- Configuring an NOS
- Configuring Network Settings
- Configuring Directory Services
- Configuring a File Share
- Configuring Server Security
- Installing VMs
- Configuring Server Applications
- Monitoring Performance Backups
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.