If the Outlook PST files have been locked with a password, there's a chance that you lost or forgot the password. Now, password protected PST files are not of any use. If those PST files are locked and inaccessible, then users won’t able to read Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Notes, Tasks or Journal entries etc. If those PST files are important to users then he might be having a thought of recovering or cracking the lost PST file password, but before going through the recovery process. You need a quick and safe solution to crack outlook PST file passwords.Single step solution to crack a PST file passwordSo, we have come up with a great solution to crack and unlock PST file passwords within a few seconds with PST Password Remover tool. But before using that tool, you want to know what makes this tool special. Some of the features will be explained here:
- Easily can be installed on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 and below Win OS.
- Unlock PST file created on MS Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003.
- No MS Outlook Installation needed to crack PST file Password
- PST Password removal without harming the original data of PST file.
- Easily unlocking Complex and lengthy password.
- Both ANSI & Unicode PST Password Recovery.
- Eliminates Old PST password to reset new PST file password
- Easy Graphical User Interface.
- Unlocks the unlimited number of PST file Password.
- One time Payment
As we are discussing the solution for opening the password protected PST files, I suggest you download the free demo version of the PST Password Remover software. Also, there is a manual solution to unlock PST files but it was restricted in 2002. Earlier, Microsoft launched a free utility called “pst19upg.exe” which is a tool to recover PST file passwords in MS Outlook version 2002 and earlier. If someone has a PST file created on MS Outlook 2002 and earlier, they can use this manual method to crack Outlook PST file password.Steps to remove PST file Password using pst19upg.exe.
- Search the Location of "scanpst.exe" on your PC.
- Run scanpst.exe and click on repair. Keep backup your Outlook PST File, before applying repair process.
- Click on "Start"button >> "Run" OR Press “Window Key” + “R”.
- Type CMD and press enter button.
- Copy the path of Your PST File into a command prompt.
- This will create a copy of PST called “youfilename.psx”(same name as your original PST File).
- When you have completed this process, rename the original PST File as old PST File.
- At the command prompt, type “pst19upg.exe-newfilename.psx” and press enter.
- This will create a Password free Outlook PST File from the PST file.
- Run "Scanpst.exe" and repair the newly created file.
This tool will only work on MS Outlook 2002 and earlier versions.ConclusionIn this we a discussed on a user query “How to Remove Lost Outlook PST File Password?”. Both manual and quick solution is discussed here to crack PST File Password. The manual approach is limited To MS outlook 2003 and below version. So we have come up with a great solution i.e. PST Password Remover Tool to unlock PST file created on MS outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007 and below version.