Ready to Start Your Career?
August 19, 2017
Linux+ 104 Transcender Practice Test Question Preview
August 19, 2017
Linux has grown into an industry-leading software and service delivery platform that is used for everything from super computers and Web servers to virtualized systems and your Android phone, meaning you will find many IT careers in the current market require these skills. The CompTIA LX0-104 Linux+ certification exam delves specifically into “applications, scripting, and security. This exam covers the different files that the shell uses and how to customize the shell. It also touches on user management, writing scripts, and scheduling those scripts to run unattended, as well as basic information about email servers, logging, time servers, and printing. ”The CompTIA Linux+ 104 exam objectives are as follows:
- Shells, Scripting and Data Management (17%)
- User Interfaces and Desktops (8%)
- Administrative Tasks (20%)
- Essential System Services (17%)
- Networking Fundamentals (23%)
- Security (15%)
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.