Linux has grown into an industry-leading software and service delivery platform that is used for everything from super computers and Web servers to virtualized systems and your Android phone, meaning you will find many IT careers in the current market require these skills.
The CompTIA LX0-104 Linux+ certification exam
delves specifically into “applications, scripting, and security. This exam covers the different files that the shell uses and how to customize the shell. It also touches on user management, writing scripts, and scheduling those scripts to run unattended, as well as basic information about email servers, logging, time servers, and printing.
”The CompTIA Linux+
104 exam objectives are as follows:
- Shells, Scripting and Data Management (17%)
- User Interfaces and Desktops (8%)
- Administrative Tasks (20%)
- Essential System Services (17%)
- Networking Fundamentals (23%)
- Security (15%)
Each practice test on our site was designed to prepare you for the version of the certification exam described. So for the Linux+ 104 exam, their practice test questions map to the LX0-104 exam, currently offered by CompTIA.Using the practice test will help you better prepare for your certification by providing analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. Additionally, each Transcender
product offers 3 modes of study to suit your needs.
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.