Hi Cybrarians,Have you ever come across the "Shortcut Virus" on your device while connecting it to a computer? Did you get scared? Of course, it's scary.Follow these steps to remove the virus
and use your files again:
- Go to Start and search for "cmd"
- Right-click on cmd
- Click on "Run as Administrator"
- Navigate to you pendrive/flash drive by typing the drive letter
- Type "del *.lnk "and hit Enter on your keyboard.
- Now type "attrib -s -r -h *.* /s /d /l"
- Hit enter.
Its done - you just removed the shortcut virus.- Thanks -