1. System Information
- uptime = Show how long the system has been running.
- hostname = Shows system host name.
- hostname -I = Shows IP address of the host.
- date = Show current date and time.
- whoami = Who you are logged in as.
- cal = Shows this months Calender.
- w= Display who is online.
2. File and Directory commands
- ls =List all files in current directory.
- pwd= Dispaly the present working directory
- mkdir dirname= Make directory
- rmdir dirname= Remove directory
- rm =Remove fiile
- cp file1 file2= Copy file1 to file2
- mv file1 file2= Move file1 to file2
- cat file=View the contents of file
- head file=Displays first 10 lines of file
- tail file=Displays last 10 lines of file
- ifconfig= Displays IP address and all network interfaces
- ping host=Sends ICMP ping requests to host
- whois domain=Displays whois information of domain
- dig domain=Displays DNS information of domain
- wget https://domain.com/file=Download the specified file
- netstat -nutlp=Displays all listening UDP and TCP ports corresponding programs
*Note:All commands are Case sensitive