How to Jailbreak iOS 10-10.2 with Yalu
- Download Cydia Impactor from http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
- Download Yalu102 from https://yalu.qwertyoruiop.com/
- Connect your device to computer and run Cydia Impactor,
4. Now drag and drop the Yalu102.ipa onto Cydia Impactor and release.You will be prompted to sign in with iCloud developer account and password. (Free dev account is ok)If you have two factor auth turned on you will be greated withIf so follow the instructions and repeat step 4 and use the password you just created.
5. Let Cydia Impactor finishing signing the app, and then we are done with the computer.
6. Go to your device and open the Yalu app and click GO
7. Let the app run and after a few seconds the device will respringAfter the respring your device is jailbroken and Cydia is already installed!Unless you have a paid Apple developer account You will need to resign (repeat the process) every 7 days in order to run the app again. Also, If your device reboots you will need to Run the Yalu app again as thisjailbreak is only semi-tethered.