How to Import PST to Office 365 Mailbox Account: Quick Solution
Using Microsoft Office 365 Import Services
- Step 1: GOTO File-tab >> Open >> Import.
- Step 2: In the Import and Export Wizard, click Import from another program or file, and then click Next.
- Step 3: Click Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.
- Step 4: Set the options for importing items. The default settings usually don’t need to be changed.
- Step 5: Click Finish.
Import PST Mailbox Items to Office 365 Using AzCopy ToolStep 1 – Install Azure AzCopy Tool
Step 2 – To Upload PST Files to Microsoft Office 365Once AzCopy Tool’s installation completed you can easily proceed to upload PST file to Office 365.
- Open CMD Prompt as an administrator
- Open directory where AzCopy was Installed
- Run below command to import PST file
- A copy of the PST Import mapping file is to be downloaded
- The CSV file is to be opened and saved to the Notepad or Excel of the local disk.
- Go to the website protection.office
An Automated Solution to Import PST to Office 365SysTools Office 365 Restore is a quick automated solution which supports migration of multiple PST files to Office 365 in bulk at a time including the transfer of attachments, emails, calendar, and contacts. Overview of its unbeatable features:
- PST file migration to Office 365 including emails, contacts, calendars, etc.
- No File Size limitations
- Multiple filter options to import the needed PST data only.
- Import selective data option is also available.
- Easy Graphical User Interface.
- Import Multiple PST File at a time.
- ‘One time Payment’ - No, yearly charges.