How HR Fits in Cyber Security
In our current world, the department deals with those matters related to employees such as practices and functions, and strategies and operations. Besides, the relationships between them, the main aim is strengthening the sense of satisfaction of the employees and that, in turn, is a source of achieving success to the organisation as a whole because that enhances the morale of those employees who find that the organization provides all types of assistance to them so they will do their best to meet the objectives of their organisation.When outlining the human resource objectives, we should mention those important points:
- To build the appropriate structure and maintain the preferable relationships between the employees seeking for matching the goals of those employees with the objectivities of their organization.
- To provide the employees equal opportunities to develop their skills and grow within the organization by offering training courses to them meeting their needs and developing their abilities to express themselves and their suggestions.
- To improve the workplace conditions and establish a desirable atmosphere considering the employees and their conditions, in addition to offering salaries and wages suitable for their efforts and work hours
- To care for the social and economic changes in the state trying to provide solutions for unemployment and inequality.
- To make interest in society allowing women to participate effectively by helping them prove their competencies.
- To attract those employees who have the desired skills that suit the present and future plans of an organization by developing an effective culture which encourages competition among the employees.
- To design the entry salaries considering quality.
- To anticipate the new positions within the organization and find the employees who can take those positions in the future
- To search for talents globally by seeking for remarkable and exceptional talents fitting the values of the organization