Finding Security Against Invisible Malware
- As hackers use existing system resources, to attack your computer, disabling those systems, and process when not in use is an option available to users. Disable PowerShell, Macros, Windows Management Instrumentation, if you are not using them.
- Always keep the software and patches current and up to date.
- Constantly monitor security, network, and activity logs
- Grant privileges and access carefully to credible users
- Monitor system’s behavior patterns regularly.
- Dynamic Malware Analysis
- Intro to Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering
- Incident Response and Advanced Forensics