DDoS Attack Concept Explained
- The Python Engine (V2.X) to run and compile the hulk script .you can get from here:http://www.python.org/getit
- Note: Download the 2nd version only for example the current on is 2.7.6. This script does not work with the 3.x version of python.
- Hulk.py script – this will run like a normal CMD.exe windows. It’s a small zip file, get it from here: http://www.packetstormsecurity.com/files/download/112856/hulk.zip .
- Open run, type CMD to start cmd.exe windows.
- Change directory to where you installed PYTHON and pull hulk.py, type “CD” then the directory (Case Sensitive) (cd=chang directory) cd c:\python27
- Now start up the hulk.py script as follows -c:\hulk.pyhttp://www.nisareng.com/You should now see something like this “HULK ATTACK STARTED’’Give it a few seconds then it will show how many requests it has sent. If a few more seconds have passed and the attack was successful, you will see something like Respons Code 500.View full tutorial:
Do you like to write about your infosec knowledge, skills, opinions, or exploits?
Publish your original research, tutorials, articles, or other written content on Cybray's blog to be seen by thousands of infosec readers daily!