Hi there, I'm Praveen, Now we gone see the Useful tools, plugin available in GitHub for python developers.There lot of algorithm procedures available in online for a developer which is useful to develop your own applications. Here something to share,1) Cryptography
- Cryptography : A package designed to expose cryptographic primitives and recipes to Python developers. It has both top-level recipes and low-level interfaces to some common crypto algorithm's.
- Hashids : A python port of implement hash algorithm, its original link here.
- Passlib : It is a password hashing library for Python 2 & 3, which provides cross-platform implementations of over 30 password hashing algorithms, as well as a framework for managing existing password hashes.
- Nose : nose extends unittest to make testing easier.
- Robot Framework : It is an automation framework for python testing and it has easy-to-use tabular test data syntax and it utilizes the keyword-driven testing approach
- Splinter : It GUI base python Testing Framework, which is useful to test web applications with a simple for find elements, form actions, and others browser actions.
Maybe this tools is useful to the developers who are need testing and security for there python project.