- Both require different plug-ins.
How does it work?
What is a virtual lab?
Virtual labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
What will I learn in this lab?
- Configure HTML5 Tags for Text Display
- Configure HTML5 to Play Video and Audio Files
- Configure HTML5 Tags to Organize Content and Forms
- Configure HTML5 Tags for Input and Validation
- Use CSS to Format User Interface in HTML5
- Use CSS to Manage Content in HTML5
- Use CSS to Manage the Graphical Interface in HTML5
, found in the Cybrary catalog.
Looking for More?
Comment below with your request for future posts.