- Both require different plug-ins.
What is a virtual lab?Virtual labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Configure HTML5 Tags for Text Display
- Configure HTML5 to Play Video and Audio Files
- Configure HTML5 Tags to Organize Content and Forms
- Configure HTML5 Tags for Input and Validation
- Use CSS to Format User Interface in HTML5
- Use CSS to Manage Content in HTML5
- Use CSS to Manage the Graphical Interface in HTML5
Looking for More?Comment below with your request for future posts.
Do you like to write about your infosec knowledge, skills, opinions, or exploits?
Publish your original research, tutorials, articles, or other written content on Cybray's blog to be seen by thousands of infosec readers daily!