[embed]https://traffic.libsyn.com/brakeingsecurity/2018-028-final.mp3[/embed]If the player above does not load, you can listen to the podcast here: http://traffic.libsyn.com/brakeingsecurity/2018-028-final.mp3
Below are the show notes from our episode. We discussed a few topics this week, including:
- The issues we had enabling HTTPS on our main website, in a PaaS system (Libsyn)
- DNS logging, for forensic purposes
- and how Windows registry keys can be modified to run any program.
Also included in this talk:
- Amanda gives a talk at Diana Initiative
- Derbycon Talk Review - Mental Health
If you have a topic you want us to discuss in an upcoming episode, fill out our form and tune in to see if it's covered!
If you would like links to our content and where to find the information we reference, the sources are listed below.
Comments, Questions, Feedback: email@example.comSupport Brakeing Down Security Podcast by using our #Paypal: https://brakesec.com/PaypalBDS OR our #Patreon https://brakesec.com/BDSPatreon
- Twitter: @brakesec @boettcherpwned @bryanbrake @infosystir
- Player.FM: https://brakesec.com/BDS-PlayerFM
- Stitcher Network: https://brakesec.com/BrakeSecStitcher
- TuneIn Radio App: https://brakesec.com/TuneInBrakesec