Ready to Start Your Career?
April 12, 2018
Bluetooth's War on Windows 10
April 12, 2018
Often it means to connect some gadgets with each other, and this is the very last option when you want to transfer files, and all other options are dead.We, humans, are moving very fast to an era which is wireless as many of us are moving towards latest gadgets like smartphone, laptop, tablet and many more, moving from traditional computers. And the main feature of this most recent gadget is that we can connect headphones, speakers, mouse and other peripherals wirelessly and all credit goes to BLUETOOTH.Bluetooth is a wireless technology which is available everywhere in the world from small to large devices and machines. And of course, our WINDOWS 10 is also the latest OS and supports Bluetooth connectivity. But before I tell you about Bluetooth connectivity in Window 10, make sure that your computer’s hardware is compatible. So today, in this post I’ll let you know about how to wirelessly connect your devices to a Windows 10 device.About Windows 10 BluetoothAs Windows 10 is the latest operating system from the MICROSOFT Company, it has the most graphical user interface than any other operating system made by MICROSOFT. Being the new OS, it supports connectivity to other devices form your device, and you can share files, songs, etc.In Windows 10 the user interface for Bluetooth settings is very simple. Once you look at the interface, you’ll find it easy to connect other devices.How to Turn On Bluetooth on Windows 10?Enable Bluetooth in windows 10
Follow these steps to enable Bluetooth:
- Click on the windows icon situated in the bottom left corner.
- Then on the left side, some options will appear. Choose Bluetooth from them.
- Once you clicked Bluetooth, a toggle button will appear on the right side.
- Then click on the toggle button to make it on. As soon as you click the toggle button, your computer will start searching for any nearby devices.
- Make sure your other device which you want to connect has Bluetooth on.
- Available devices will be listed on your windows screen.
- Choose your preferred device, then click on "PAIR".
- A passcode will pair, and both the devices connect.
- And that’s it how you have to connect wireless devices.
- Go to the settings or press the windows icon + I.
- Then on the left side, some options will appear. Choose "bluetooth" from them.
- Once you clicked "bluetooth", the devices which are connected will list up on your screen.
- Select the device you want to remove, and confirm YES.
- And now the device is gone.