Google hacking, also known as Google Dorking, is a computer hacking technique that uses Google Search and other Google
applications to find security holes in the configuration and computer code that websites use.Google Dorking involves using advanced operators in the Google search engine
to locate specific strings of text within search results. Some of the more popular examples are finding specific versions of vulnerable Web applications
. As you progress in your use of Google Dorks, here are some advanced commands to test out:
- site:static.ow.ly/docs/ intext:@gmail.com | Password
- filetype:sql intext:wp_users phpmyadmin
- intext:"Dumping data for table `orders`"
- "Index of /wp-content/uploads/backupbuddy_backups" zip
- Zixmail inurl:/s/login?
- inurl:/remote/login/ intext:"please login"|intext:"FortiToken clock drift detected"
- inurl:/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ | "sap-system-login-oninputprocessing"
- intext:"Powered by net2ftp"
Please post any questions or comments below.- Thank you -