Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
This video is designed to help you understand and configure SSL Decryption on PAN-OS 6.1. We'll be covering the following topics:
- What is SSL Decryption?
- Understanding Inbound and Outbound SSL Decryption (SSL Forward Proxy)
- Ensuring the Proper Certificate Authority on the Firewall
- Configuring SSL Decryption Rules
- Enabling SSL Decryption Notification Page (optional)
- Committing Changes and Testing Decryption
Palo Alto Networks